Cal's hosts Oregon State tonight at 7:30 p.m. at Memorial Stadium still looking for its first Pac-12/FBS/non-Portland State win of the season. Here's any and everything you need for today's game, which'll air on ESPN2.
- First: if you were planning to take BART, stop planning on doing that. They're on strike. Luckily, we've got a roundup of alternative means of getting to Berkeley.
- Grant did a Q&A exchange with Angie Machado from our pretty awesomely run sister site BeaverBlitz.com. Machado talks about how legit Steven Nelson's 5 INTs, and why you should expect Mannion to throw for 500 yards, while Grant discusses Goff's weaknesses, plus why things might not be as doomsday as they look.
- Marc gives you five things to watch for against Oregon State, tries not to be too Statty McStatterson.
- John, Grant, and Eugene bring you practice reports from every single practice this week, plus here's Sonny's post-practice interview from Thursday's closed-to-the-media practice. One update of note: Forbes likely won't play at all today (even on special teams).
- The depth chart has one interesting position change of note: Michael Lowe is no longer a starter.
- Grant has the scoop on an unofficial visitor headed to Oregon State today who a) has a Cal offer, and b) a former teammate who will play in the game.
- Annnnnnd finally: weigh in on our official prediction thread for a chance at some beers!