Welcome to the Horri Bowl, where the Pac-12's only two winless-in-league teams will square off with someone's first conference W on the line. Here's any and everything you could need to get ready for today's game, including previews, practice reports, injury updates, and more for today's 2:30 p.m. affair with the Buffs, which's set to air on Pac-12 Networks.
- Marc gives you five things to watch for against USC, praises Leonard Williams who...
- We've got practice reports from this week, plus an injury update that's going to greatly affect Saturday's affair.
- And it's not the only new injury either! Hardy Nickerson is out for the year!
- John made this week's episode of The Drive!.
.@Rivals own John Foletta is ALLLLLLL over tonight's episode of @Pac12Networks #TheDrive... pic.twitter.com/B2f1IdrVq5- Cal Rivals (@CalRivals) November 13, 2013
- Whether or not Jared Goff works out might not matter, with the way Luke Rubenzer is playing...
- A win over CU could very well help with this guy, huh?