Latest Team Rankings
Free Rivals Alerts
|ShopMobileRadio RSSRivals.com Yahoo! Sports|
|College Teams||High Schools|
March 23, 2013
Cal Spring Game Preview
Fourteen practices later, it's finally time for the Cal Spring Game.
According to head coach Sonny Dykes, due to injuries, the Spring Game will not be a traditional two-team Spring Game, but instead an offense vs. defense exhibition where the offense and defense can both score points.
Here's everything you need for today's Spring Game, from TV information and fan notes, to every Spring Practice recap and a video preview courtesy of Dykes.
Gametime: Saturday, March 23rd, 4 p.m. PT
TV: Pac-12 Networks
Rivals' Spring Recap:
- March 23rd Practice Notebook
- March 20th Practice Notebook
- March 18th Practice Notebook
- March 16th Practice Notebook
- March 13th Practice Notebook
- March 11th Practice Notebook
- March 6th Practice Notebook
- March 4th Practice Notebook
- March 1st Practice Notebook
- February 27th Practice Notebook
- February 25th Practice Notebook
Spring Game Fan Notes:
- A uniform and equipment surplus sale will open to the public starting at 11 a.m. on the west side of Memorial Stadium through Gate 2.
- Fans can enjoy a variety of giveaways at the event, including team posters to the first 5,000 in attendance and eco-friendly reusable Cal shopping bags for 2,300 people.
- A pregame Fun Zone and kids' activities will be set up at Lisa and Douglas Goldman Plaza with inflatable games, face painting, poster making, football drills simulation, uniform dress station, pictures with cut outs and more. Fans can also celebrate Oski's birthday with the first 500 kids receiving Good Humor ice cream birthday bars courtesy of Unilever. Former Cal football player Marshawn Lynch is also expected to take part in the Fun Zone and sign autographs for fans.
Sonny Dykes previews the Cal Spring Game: